Professional headshots are an important component of your personal brand. Arizona State University students, alumni, staff, and faculty can get a FREE professional headshot. Free, self-service photo booth that produces professional quality headshots emailed to you within minutes.
Photobooths are located on two ASU locations:
1.) Tempe Campus: located in the Memorial Union on the 1st floor near Desert Financial Credit Union and Pitchforks. The Photo booth is available for use during the Memorial Union open hours, no appointment necessary.
2.) Downtown Phoenix Campus (DPC): Student Center @ the Post Office on the 1st floor next to ChangeMaker Central. The Photo booth is available for use anytime the Student Center is open, no appointment necessary.
Benefits of the booth:
- Uses high-quality studio lighting and photography equipment.
- Allows users to approve or retake photos and displays posing tips.
- Allows users to crop photos, touch up blemishes, whiten teeth, or apply filters.
- Delivers digital photos via email.
Thank you to our Photo booth sponsor:
PROFESSIONAL PHOTO BOOTH USAGE RULES
- The booth is for professional headshots only.
- Maximum occupancy during any session is one person. Please respect the privacy of individuals taking photos before and after you.
- The booth is used on a first-come, first-served basis. The average time in each session is 3 minutes.
- There is no charge to use the booth.
- Please do not take inappropriate photos or photos other than professional headshots. All photos can be reviewed by professional staff.
- Users will have an opportunity to digitally edit photos after the session, after downloading.
- All users must have a valid email address in order to use the booth. We recommend that individuals with an ASU email address use it for this process.
- All users must enter the email address and accept the terms and conditions before the photo session begins.
- Please do not move the stool in the booth. It is ideally placed to provide the best photos. Adjusting the height as instructed by the booth is acceptable.
- Any violations of these rules or other university rules and policies in the course of using the booth may result in referral to the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities for investigation.
For technical assistance, to report any issues, or for questions, during business hours (Monday-Friday 8-5 PM) contact ASU Career Services at 480.965.2350. Outside of business hours, email firstname.lastname@example.org.