WHAT IS VMOCK?
VMock is a 24-7 online resume review tool that leverages data science, machine learning, and natural language processing to provide instant personalized feedback on your resume.
- Go to www.vmock.com/asu and login with your ASU credentials.
- Upload a pdf of your resume or create a new resume in the system. You’ll get specific feedback within seconds.
- Edit and enhance your resume using the feedback.
- Upload your revised resume to be re-scored or have the one you were working on in the system re-scored.
Build Your Resume
Use these resources to strengthen your resume and stand out in your job search.
- Checklist for effective resume and cover letters
- Sample cover letter
- Resume action verbs
- Writing accomplishment statements
- Add a class or project to your resume
- Add Forage to your resume
- Add Parker Dewey to your resume
- Low GPA? Review this resource
Writing a Federal Resume
When creating a federal resume, update your application materials to highlight your skills, experience and education. Use the resources below.
View Sample Resumes
Explore a variety of sample resumes based on industry below.
- Business resume
- Education resume
- Engineering resume
- Entrepreneurship resume
- Health and wellness resume
- Public Service/Law Enforcement resume
- Social and human services resume
- STEM resume
- Sustainability, environmental and natural resources resume
- First-year student resume
- Part-time resume
ASU Online Students
Use the sample resumes below. When listing your education, you do not need to list “ASU Online”. List the city, state as Tempe, Arizona.
College Specific Resources
Students enrolled in the colleges or groups below may utilize these college-specific resources tailored just for you.
College of Global Futures students are encouraged to schedule an appointment with a Career Development Specialist for career/internships advisement and materials review.
Fulton Schools of Engineering students are encouraged to take advantage of SkillsFirst for resume review and feedback.
Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts students and alumni are encouraged to connect with Creative Career Services to get industry-specific resume reviews and schedule an “Arts, Design and Performance” advising appointment through Handshake.
Mary Lou Fulton Teacher College students are encouraged to use Teachers College resume resources & resume dropbox for education-specific resume feedback.
W. P. Carey School of Business students are encouraged to connect with your career center or make an appointment with your WPC career coach.